Surgent and NAEA Present: Pathway to EA
The National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) and Surgent EA Review have teamed up to create the Pathway to EA initiative, an end-to-end program which provides support for today’s and tomorrow’s tax preparers to enhance their careers by earning the Enrolled Agent credential.
This partnership encompasses access to:
- UniversityPASS– Surgent’s award-winning curriculum solutions tool
- NAEA Membership– Offering tax professionals networking, educational opportunities, programs, and services.
- Surgent EA Review– an adaptive exam review course whose students achieve 96% pass rates while actually studying 40% less than what competitor courses would require
- Surgent ReadyPASS– An exam diagnostic tool that helps candidates establish their baseline knowledge, inform their study plan, and take the guesswork out of exam readiness.
Complete the short form to the right and a amember of our Academic Solutions team will follow up with you! Questions? Call 213-605-5981 or email us at email@example.com.
Award-winning Curriculum Solutions
Thanks to this partnership, colleges and universities across the country can leverage Surgent’s best-in-class curriculum solutions tool, UniversityPASS, to equip their students with the tools and knowledge they need to pass the IRS Special Enrollment Exam (SEE) and earn the Enrolled Agent credential.
- Up-to-date, exam-aligned study content
- Comprehensive, easy-to-digest information
- Proven to increase comprehension and pass rates
- Easily create quizzes, exams, and assignments
- Monitor and export results to an LMS
- Course set up in just minutes with pre-built course templates
- Free access for professors! In addition, Surgent CPE access (a $799 value) is available at a deeply discounted rate (or even free!) for participating institutions.
- Impressive credentialing exam pass rates make it easy for department heads to quantify their programs’ effectiveness
- Software includes robust assessment tools to measure students’ pre- and post-course knowledge
- Proven to increase pass rates in least amount of time, compared to competitors
UniversityPASS content includes:
- Multiple-choice questions– with detailed answer explanations
- Links to online textbooks
- On-demand video lectures
- Lecture notes and slides
Personalized Exam Prep
Tax preparers who participate in the Pathway to EA program also have access to Surgent’s industry-leading software at a significant discount.
Surgent EA Review is powered by a proprietary adaptive learning software, A.S.A.P. Technology, which creates a fully customized study plan for each candidate that addresses their weaker areas of comprehension, optimizing in real-time for study efficiency.
Surgent EA Review’s stand-out features include:
- ReadySCORE – An exam-readiness metric that’s been proven to estimate a student’s real exam score with 99% accuracy.
- Detailed Performance Reports – Thanks to our progress reports and continually updated dashboard, students know how they’re doing at every step of their studies.
- Superior Study Material – Fully aligned to SEE content outlines, Surgent EA Review includes 1,800+ multiple-choice questions, 25+ video lectures, up-to-date IRS publications built into the software, and unlimited practice exams.
- A pass guarantee—We stand behind our course 100%.