About the Surgent Exam Review College Scholarship Program
As a leader in professional education, we're committed to supporting the ambition of accounting and finance professionals through a quality exam review program. For that reason, and many others, we're incredibly proud of our proprietary software, A.S.A.P. Technology, and how it's given EA, CIA, CISA, CMA, and CPA Exam
candidates the ability to improve their comprehension of exam content while reducing their study time.
Supporting career ambition is exactly why we created the Surgent Exam Review College Scholarship program. This scholarship is open to any currently-enrolled students working towards an accounting or finance major at an accredited college or university within the United States. Two winners will be chosen for this scholarship. First prize will receive $1,000 and one runner-up will receive $500.
All applicants must complete the short application below, including an essay (in 1,000 words or less) that addresses the following:
- In your own words, describe the differences between management accounting and financial accounting, as well as why both are crucial to a successful business?
- Applicants must be a current student at an accredited college or university within the U.S.
- Applicants must be studying to work in accounting or finance
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Applicants must submit a copy of their transcript to email@example.com and use the subject line "Surgent Exam Review College Scholarship"
The deadline for the 2019 College Scholarship is November 15th, 2019. Winners will be notified by December 2nd, 2019.