What is Surgent IQ?
Surgent IQ® is an online learning center founded in skill-building technology, providing educational courses and certifications for current and aspiring accounting and finance professionals. Surgent offers specialized areas of focus, such as Data and Analytics, Microsoft Office Applications, and Introductory Accounting.
What are the computer requirements for the certificate courses?
The following system requirements are necessary for seamless course access:
• Android tablet using operating system 4.0 or higher
Our certificate courses are mobile compatible with most smartphones.
Latest full browser version of one of the following:
• Google Chrome (Recommended for optimal performance for PC and Mac)
• Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
What is Surgent Interactive?
Surgent Interactive is our new line of short, immersive, game-based CPE/CE courses. Surgent professionals leverage active learning elements that are designed to engage and educate. This “gamified” approach for learning has been proven to be effective and fun.
Specifically, these courses are designed to:
- Ignite learner engagement
- Increase skill development
- Stimulate critical thinking
- Immediately identify skill gaps, allowing for course correction
- Increase knowledge retention through stickier learning
- Boost assessment performance
Why is Surgent IQ better than other certificate course providers?
Surgent IQ offers the most relevant content available, applicable to accounting and finance professionals everywhere. Surgent offers more than 35 years of expertise in accounting and finance education. Only Surgent is able to combine our industry expertise with a proven approach to learning to offer award-winning test prep courses on Surgent Exam Review, and our continuing professional education (CPE) on SurgentCPE.
Our course developers and professional instructors create a rich learning experience with comprehensive, hands-on activities, allowing course takers to follow along in real time.
Can I purchase individual modules of the course?
Many of our courses consist of multiple modules, with the ability to purchase individual modules at a time. Check the individual course listing for more details. Please note that professional certificates are only granted to attendees who complete full, eligible certificate programs.
How will I receive my certificate?
After you complete a certificate-eligible course, a link to download your Credly badge and accompanying certificate emailed to you within 3-5 business days.
What is your refund policy?
If you are at all unhappy with your product, we ask that you contact the Customer Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Surgent professionals are available to help you with study strategies and learning tips to improve your study experience. If you remain unsure if we’re the right fit for you, Surgent will gladly refund your course fees in accordance with the following requirements:
- Refunds must be requested within ten (10) days of the order placement date. Refunds will not be issued if cancellation is made after ten (10) days.
- To qualify for full refund, students must not have completed any modules of the course.
- To initiate a return, or if you have any questions, please contact Surgent IQ’s Customer Success Team at email@example.com.