Surgent Exam Review College Scholarship
At Surgent, we understand that getting certified can be a hard task to handle alone. We’re proud of the in-depth exam review courses we’ve offered to accounting students all over the country, and now we want to do even more to give back to all the aspiring accounting majors out there.
To help any currently-enrolled business student with aspirations towards entering the field of accounting, we’ve created the Surgent Exam Review Student Scholarship. This scholarship is open to any currently-enrolled business students working towards an accounting major and currently attending an accredited college or university within the United States.
One winner will be chosen for a prize of $1,500
HOW TO APPLYAll applicants must create and submit a video response to the following questions:
- What certification do you want to achieve?
- What or who has inspired you to achieve a certification, and why?
- Why do you think Surgent Exam Review will help you achieve your goals?
- How do you think getting your license will change your life?
- Applicants must be a current student at an accredited college or university within the U.S.
- Applicants must be studying to become an accountant
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Applicants must submit a copy of their current transcript
- Video must be at least 1 minute long and should not exceed 3 minutes in length
- Video must be horizontally oriented
- Do not include any background music in your submission
- By submitting this video, you are providing us permission to use and re-purpose the contents in this video across Surgent brands
- All submissions must be sent within the form below - including a downloadable link to your video submission via Dropbox or similar - please do not use WeTransfer