Showing 1–4 of 112 results
1-on-1 Dedicated Coaching Session (CISA)
1-on-1 Dedicated Coaching Session (CMA)
1-on-1 Dedicated Coaching Session (EA)
Benchmark Series: Microsoft® Excel 365
The Benchmark Series: Microsoft® Office® 365 teaches how to use Microsoft’s® powerful spreadsheet program to manage and analyze data. Delivered through the best-in-class learning environment, Cirrus, users get a hands-on learning experience with step-by-step guided instruction and comprehensive tutorials and videos.
Beginning in Level 1, learn Excel®’s basic functionality and practice using it to manipulate numerical data in a variety of workplace scenarios. Additionally, design and prepare worksheets and workbooks to meet specific needs. Learners who complete Level 2, will gain proficiency in using advanced formatting techniques, functions and formulas; working with tables and data features; using data analysis features; and managing and integrating data in a variety of ways in the Excel environment.
- Create and edit spreadsheets and worksheets of varying complexity
- Format cells, columns, rows and entire workbooks in a uniform, attractive style
- Analyze numerical data and project outcomes to make informed decisions
- Plan, research, create, revise and publish worksheets and workbooks to meet specific needs
- Given a workplace scenario requiring a numbers-based solution, assess the requirements and efficiently prepare the materials that achieve the goal efficiently
-Add to cart