Jason is a Florida-based lawyer who specializes in first party insurance litigation, particularly homeowner and health insurance. Prior to forming Liggio & Cornell, Jason was an equity partner in an Am Law 100 firm, working in its Delaware and Florida offices.
- NEW – Opportunities in the Metaverse for Accounting and Other Professionals (MSV2) – Webinar
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills (PSP2) – Webinar and OnDemand Webcast
- Time Management for Professionals (TMP2) – Webinar and OnDemand Webcast
- Skills to Develop Personal and Professional Networks (NET2) – Webinar and OnDemand Webcast
- Popular – Bankruptcy Basics: Understanding the Reorganization and Liquidation Process in These Uncertain Economic Times (BNK2) – Webinar and OnDemand Webcast