Tony has more than 30 years of experience in finance, planning and business development. He was an Adjunct Professor of Management for 20 years and has written numerous articles on a variety of business topics. As a member of several professional organizations, he has spoken at annual meetings and programs at universities, served as an officer in trade associations, and was a lecturer for major corporations. He’s authored several courses and articles and has had two books published: Management: Ready Aim Fire (2005) and Practical Financial Decision Making (2011).
- Controllership Skills Update – Budgeting, Forecasting, and Big Data (CON3) – Webinar & OnDemand Webcast
- Controllership Skills Update: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Alliances (CON4) – Webinar
- The CMA’s Guide to Project Management (GTPM) – Webinar
- Controllership Skills Update: Risk Management (CONT) – Webinar & OnDemand Webcast
- Limited Liability Companies: Losses, Liquidations, Terminations, Continuations, and Sales (ACL4)