Let Surgent’s expert instructors guide you through our CIA review courses to help you become ready to pass the exam the first time.
John “Jack” Castonguay , PhD, CPA
- Assistant Professor of Accounting at Hofstra University in New York
- Has taught financial accounting, auditing and various research seminars at the graduate and undergraduate levels and is currently focused on emerging technologies and data analytics.
- Jack holds a BBA in Accounting and an MSA from James Madison University and received his PhD in Accounting from the University of Tennessee.
- CPA licensed in New York and Virginia
- Member, Institute of Management Accountants
Lola Neudecker, CPA, CMA, CFM, CGAP, CIA, CFE, CGMA
- Lola is an Internal Auditor with over 20 years of financial accounting experience in auditing, fraud investigations, taxation, contracts and grants, purchasing, budgeting, payroll and banking.
- Experience working in public accounting, higher education and government.
- Currently employed at the University of New Mexico.
- Lola graduated from the University of Texas at El Paso with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting and a Master of Accountancy degree.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA).
Learn more about Surgent’s Certified Internal Auditor review courses.