Surgent Scholarship Program
At Surgent, we understand that getting certified can be a hard task to handle alone. Many of our team members are Certified Public Accountants themselves and know first-hand the effort, time, and cost it takes to earn the CPA certification. To support enrolled business students with aspirations to entering the accounting profession, we’ve created the Surgent Exam Review Student Scholarship program. Our scholarship is open to all currently enrolled business students working towards an accounting major and attending an accredited college or university within the United States.
Enter to Win a Scholarship for $1,500
- Applicants must be a current student at an accredited college or university within the U.S.
- Applicants must be studying to become an accountant
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Applicants must submit a copy of their current transcript
How to Apply
- What certification do you want to achieve?
- What or who has inspired you to achieve a certification, and why?
- Why do you think Surgent Exam Review will help you achieve your goals?
- How do you think getting your license will change your life?
- Video must be at least one minute long and should not exceed three minutes in length
- Video must be horizontally oriented
- Do not include any background music in your submission
- By submitting this video, you are providing us permission to use and re-purpose the content in this video across Surgent brands
- All submissions must be sent within the form below - including a downloadable link to your video submission via Dropbox or similar - please do not use WeTransfer