Showing 1–4 of 41 results
Benchmark Series: Microsoft® Excel 365
The Benchmark Series: Microsoft® Office® 365 teaches how to use Microsoft’s® powerful spreadsheet program to manage and analyze data. Delivered through the best-in-class learning environment, Cirrus, users get a hands-on learning experience with step-by-step guided instruction and comprehensive tutorials and videos.
Beginning in Level 1, learn Excel®’s basic functionality and practice using it to manipulate numerical data in a variety of workplace scenarios. Additionally, design and prepare worksheets and workbooks to meet specific needs. Learners who complete Level 2, will gain proficiency in using advanced formatting techniques, functions and formulas; working with tables and data features; using data analysis features; and managing and integrating data in a variety of ways in the Excel environment.
- Create and edit spreadsheets and worksheets of varying complexity
- Format cells, columns, rows and entire workbooks in a uniform, attractive style
- Analyze numerical data and project outcomes to make informed decisions
- Plan, research, create, revise and publish worksheets and workbooks to meet specific needs
- Given a workplace scenario requiring a numbers-based solution, assess the requirements and efficiently prepare the materials that achieve the goal efficiently
Benchmark Series: Microsoft® PowerPoint 365
Using Benchmark Series: Microsoft PowerPoint 365, learners and professionals can build mastery skills in the presentation software. They will become proficient using PowerPoint to organize, analyze, and present eye-catching presentations that inform and motivate audiences.Through Benchmark’s multi-part projects and hierarchy of assessments, learners are required to think critically and independently to execute strategies they would implement in today’s workplace.
Be able to:
- Prepare a new PowerPoint presentation and modify an existing presentation
- Properly format slides
- Create and insert pictures, tables, charts, photos, and other external elements directly into the PowerPoint presentation
- Use Slide Masters and Action Buttons
- Develop custom slide shows that include animations, timed transitions, and other presentation transition techniques
Benchmark Series: Microsoft® Word 365
The Benchmark Series: Microsoft® Word® 365 is designed for individuals who want to learn to create professional-looking documents. Delivered through the best-in-class learning environment, Cirrus, users get a hands-on learning experience with step-by-step guided instruction and comprehensive tutorials and videos that walk through each lesson. Level 1 offers instruction on preparing, formatting, enhancing and customizing documents. Learners who complete Level 2 of this course can expect to gain proficiency in using standard formatting and editing features, creating specialized tables and indexes, managing building blocks and fields and preparing documents for sharing and collaboration. Learners who complete Level 3 of this course can expect to gain proficiency in managing merge options and macros, creating specialized tables and indexes, using outline view, integrating external data and sharing documents.
- Create and edit memos, letters, flyers, announcements and reports of varying complexity
- Apply appropriate formatting elements and styles to a range of document types
- Add graphics and other visual elements to enhance written communication
- Plan, research, write, revise, design and publish documents to meet specific information needs
- Given a workplace scenario requiring a written solution, assess the communication purpose and then prepare materials that achieve the goal efficiently and effectively
CIA Online Course – Part 1
CIA Review Features – Part 1
- Proprietary A.S.A.P. Technology
- 500+ Multiple-choice questions – with full text answers!
- Unlimited practice exams
- Desktop, Tablet, & Mobile Compatible
- Study Companion App
- Reference Ebook Included
- Free Automatic Content Updates
- 12 Months Course Access