Data Analytics Course Description
It’s no surprise that technologybig datahave become ubiquitous in day-to-day operations. Data scientists, data analysts and non-IT professionals with data analytics knowledge have become critical to large businesses. They facilitate organizations’ quest to transform raw data into workable formats, helping identify trends and draw meaningful conclusions.
Accounting and finance professionals can set themselves apart from colleagues and future-proof their careers by developing an expertise in data analytics. Improve your skills in evaluating business performance, identifying and managing risk and analyzing customer behavior to anticipate market trends.
In this ten-part on-demand webcast series, we’ll concentrate on the Power BI tools in Microsoft® Excel® that enable accounting, auditing, and finance professionals to develop their own self-service data analysis. By completing all ten modules, you’ll earn a professional certification, demonstrating to current employers and future hiring managers that you’ve got just the right skills to bring value to their organization.
- Module 1: Data Extraction and Data Sources
- Module 2: Data Preparation using Get and Transform
- Module 3: Formulas, Named Ranges, and Formula Accounting
- Module 4: Excel® Tables
- Module 5: PivotTables
- Module 6: Data Modeling
- Module 7: Calculated Columns and Dimensions
- Module 8: Advanced Formulas – Array Formulas and DAX Formulas
- Module 9: Artificial Intelligence – Basic Concepts in Excel®
- Module 10: Visualizations and Reporting
Who Should Take This Course?
Auditors: Staff Auditors, Senior Auditors, Internal Auditors, Government Auditors
Accountants: Staff Accountants, Senior Accountants, Supervisors, Managers, Management Accountants
Analysts: Business Analysts, Financial Analysts