In this one-hour course, you’ll learn to apply Power Query to extract, transform, and load data for analysis. You’ll also practice manipulating data and cleaning and transforming a basic general ledger.
- Understand the applicable Microsoft® Excel® skills that will be required in making the transition to data analyst
- Apply Power Query to extract, transform, and load (ETL) data
- Understand and apply the basics of data cleaning
- Understand what is M Code and how it is used
- Apply ETL processes to a dataset
Who Should Take This Course?
Auditors: Staff Auditors, Senior Auditors, Internal Auditors, Government Auditors
Accountants: Staff Accountants, Senior Accountants, Supervisors, Managers, Management Accountants
Analysts: Business Analysts, Financial Analysts