This one-hour course introduces table functions in Excel® and Power BI with specific focus on common formulas,functions and pitfalls in formula implementation. Users will work alongside the instructor to perform exercises as they apply and utilize named ranges and naming conventions to data.
- Understand the applicable Excel® skills that will be required in making the transition to data analyst
- Apply formulas to existing data and debug errors
- Understand and apply the basics of data cleaning
- Understand the importance of naming conventions in Excel® tables
- Understand the basic formula language and implementation guidance, and apply that guidance to common formulas used in data analytics
Who Should Take This Course?
Auditors: Staff Auditors, Senior Auditors, Internal Auditors, Government Auditors
Accountants: Staff Accountants, Senior Accountants, Supervisors, Managers, Management Accountants
Analysts: Business Analysts, Financial Analysts