This one-hour course provides hands-on practice using PivotTables in Excel®. Learn and apply skills to create, structure and analyze data using this powerful tool, including discussing its benefits and limitations. You will also be introduced to Power Pivot its Online Analytics Processing feature.
- Understand the applicable Excel® skills required in making the transition to data analyst
- Understand the uses, benefits and limitations of PivotTables in Excel®
- Apply Excel® skills to create, structure and operate PivotTables using predefined data
- Learn to perform sorting, filtering and calculations within PivotTables
- Understand Online Analytical Processing and when it’s used in Power Pivot
Who Should Take This Course?
Auditors: Staff Auditors, Senior Auditors, Internal Auditors, Government Auditors
Accountants: Staff Accountants, Senior Accountants, Supervisors, Managers, Management Accountants
Analysts: Business Analysts, Financial Analysts