This one-hour course focuses primarily on Microsoft® Excel®’s Power Query, Power Pivot and VLOOKUP feature sets. Users will learn how to join tables using various techniques and add-ons in Excel®, while maintaining data integrity. The majority of the course focuses on hands-on data exercises, as users apply skills like creating relationships and analyzing data with Power Query.
- Understand the applicable Excel® skills =required in making the transition to data analyst
- Understand types of data relationships (linear, normal, etc.)
- Learn to apply VLOOKUP and index match formulas in Excel®
- Learn to append and merge multiple data sets
- Create relationships in Power Pivot
Who Should Take This Course?
Auditors: Staff Auditors, Senior Auditors, Internal Auditors, Government Auditors
Accountants: Staff Accountants, Senior Accountants, Supervisors, Managers, Management Accountants
Analysts: Business Analysts, Financial Analysts