This one-hour data analytics course will introduce you to formulas in Power BI and Microsoft® Excel®. Learn the skills to create and evaluate both array and DAX formulas, and discuss implicit for explicit intersections and measures within the formulas. Then, you will apply your understanding to data and work alongside the instructor to create calculated columns in Power Pivot using DAX and array formulas.
- Understand the applicable Excel® skills required in making the transition to data analyst
- Understand the basic requirements to create array and DAX formulas using Power BI and Excel®
- Understand how DAX formulas relate to calculated columns and how they can be created within calculated columns
- Apply understanding of DAX formulas to create calculated columns using Power Pivot
- Learn to create hierarchies in Excel® with calculated columns
Who Should Take This Course?
Auditors: Staff Auditors, Senior Auditors, Internal Auditors, Government Auditors
Accountants: Staff Accountants, Senior Accountants, Supervisors, Managers, Management Accountants
Analysts: Business Analysts, Financial Analysts