Red Flag Mania Season 1
In Season One, we'll help you hone your skills in three key areas: in our Ethics Dash, Audit Challenge, and Fraud Scheme Hunt. You must follow clues and find the culprit, reflect on ethical decision-making, assess internal control weaknesses, and determine risk in a true-crime narrative. No need to be an expert on sleuthing – this platform is exciting, rewarding, and rigorous.
• Apply the fraud triangle to identify the perpetrator
• Recognize fraudulent transactions
• Assess internal control weaknesses
• Identify red flags within the organization
• Understand the importance of professional skepticism
• Recommend policies to strengthen internal control policies
Fraud Scheme Hunt
• Identify and define various fraud schemes
• Discuss the importance of segregation of duties
• improve their ethical decision-making skills
• to enhance their understanding of professional skepticism
• to improve your ability to detect and identify fraud schemes
Check out the trailer:
Full program Course
6 hours of Instruction
Basic knowledge and understanding of auditing principles
Red Flag Mania is a game-based investigative experience that uses true crime stories to teach postsecondary learners concepts of active learning, critical thinking, problem-solving and ethical decision making in business and accounting courses.
Developed by esteemed professor, film-maker and CPA, Dr. Kelly Richmond Pope, the company’s simulation-based, immersive learning approach incorporates real people and real stories that result in a positive learning outcome.