With COVID-19 having an impact across all facets of the accounting industry, many exams have experienced change. One of which is the Certified Management Accountant Exam – especially now that virtually all Prometric Testing Centers around the world are open. Those updates are below:
1. The September-October testing window has been extended by one month – from August 1, 2020 to October 31, 2020.
- This change applies to the English language exam only.
- Registration for this window will remain open until October 15, 2020.
- Rescheduling fees resume on August 1 – You may reschedule a CMA exam at no cost until July 31, 2020. The normal rescheduling fee will resume beginning August 1, 2020.
2. The Chinese language exam dates have changed
- The May 10 Chinese language exam has been postponed until Sunday, July 26, 2020 (note: the July 25 exam remains unchanged).
- The November 7, 2020 Chinese language exam has been changed to Sunday, December 6.
3. CMA candidates must submit all required educational transcripts to ICMA electronically on a temporary basis.
- Candidates should email all documents in PDF format and make sure to include their IMA membership number. Send to:
- For candidates in China: email@example.com
- For all other regions:firstname.lastname@example.org