Surgent for Corporations
Corporations are changing the ways in which they handle learning and development, aligning outcomes to business objectives with Surgent solutions.
Training Programs That Improve Corporate Performance
As measuring the effectiveness of employee training programs has become more challenging, corporations are more closely assessing and, in turn, reinvesting in employee learning and development. As a result, organizations are shifting away from courses that earn minimal engagement from employees to offering measurable, appealing programs that motivate and upskill their staff, tying investment in learning and development to business results.
Benefits to Realigning L&D
Surgent for Corporations: Educational Offerings
We have seen our effective learning and development programs reward corporations with increased employee satisfaction and improved retention rates, further extending the educational benefits. Surgent offers a variety of options that let you take advantage of our full suite of courses and programs. Our team is happy to work with you on a custom offering based on the needs of your organization.
Surgent Exam Preparation Programs
Surgent’s proprietary and award-winning A.S.A.P. Technology® powers all our exam review courses. This unique adaptive learning methodology supports junior associates in passing their exams up to two times faster – making them more valuable for you and your clients sooner. Surgent offers the following exam review courses:
- CPA Review – for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Exam
- EA Review – for the Enrolled Agent (EA) Exam
- CMA – for the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Exam
- CIA – for the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Exam
- CISA – for the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Exam
- SIE – for the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) Exam
Surgent Continuing Education Programs
Surgent ensures that your professionals receive relevant, engaging, and up-to-date continuing education, eliminating the administrative challenges required to manage and deliver your own program internally. In addition to delivering convenience, we deliver in-depth content covering late-breaking news faster than anyone—often within 72 hours of a new law or change in the tax code.
- Accounting Professionals
- Certified Financial Planners
Staff-Level Training: Micro-credentialing and Upskilling Programs
Surgent offers a range of on-demand courses that teach in-demand skills via easy-to-digest, practical curriculum. These short programs (typically 10 hours or fewer) help boost skills across a range of experience levels. Many of these courses offer the option to earn a professional certificate. Courses include:
- Data Analytics
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Partner with a Leader in Content Development
Surgent is your ideal partner to position everyone in your organization–from new hires to executives–as leaders in the industry. We deliver a broader selection of courses across a growing number of topics in formats that include live and on-demand webinars, as well as custom live seminars. Our commitment is to deliver the most up-to-date, relevant content that practitioners need, when they need it. We are proud to deliver on this commitment with a track record that includes:
- Thirty-five years of delivering the most relevant, practical education to accounting and finance professionals
- A full suite of courses and programs that advance the expertise of professionals at every experience level
- The most advanced technology to support enterprise-wide adoption and management of outcomes-based education
Featured Corporate Partners
Are you ready to explore the value Surgent solutions can add to your organization?
Submit your information and one of our team members will reach out to you.