Looking for top-quality accounting exam review tips and tricks? Look no further! We’ve compiled our top 5 best blog posts of 2018 for our various exam review lines: Enrolled Agent Review, Certified Management Accountant Review, Certified Internal Auditor Review, Certified Information Systems Auditor Review.
- Why You Should Earn Your Enrolled Agent Credential in 2018 – In this article, we explore the implications of the Tax Cuts and Jobs act on Enrolled Agent candidates. Published 4/17/2018.
- 5 Ways Adaptive Technology Will Improve Your Learning Experience – Most exam review providers offer their prep courses in a linear learning style. In this blog post, learn why you should consider an adaptive review course (hint: it will reduce your study time while improving your exam readiness!). Published 3/14/2018.
- Internal Auditors: Everything You Need to Know about the 2019 CIA Exam Changes – In January 2018, the Institute of Internal Auditors announced major changes coming to the CIA Exam. Learn why these changes are happening, when they’re taking place, and what exactly is changing in this customer favorite blog post. Published 5/31/2018.
- Which Accounting Certification is Best? A Review of the Top 5 Certifications – Whether you’re a recent grad with an accounting degree, or an experienced professional interested in kicking your career up a notch, you’ll benefit from learning about some of the most common accounting certifications to help you decide which you should pursue. Published 7/20/2018.
- 6 Time Management Tips for Studying for the CMA Exam – Everyone wants to pass the CMA in as little time as possible. The key to doing so is to study efficiently. Discover our top tips for managing your time and making your study experience as productive as possible.