Student Ambassador Program
Surgent’s Student Ambassador Program offers students the opportunity to enhance their business and marketing skills, gain accounting industry exposure, and learn how to prepare for the CPA Exam. As an ambassador, students can use the knowledge gained through the program to help educate their fellow peers on what to expect when pursuing the CPA credential and how to become a successful candidate.
Becoming an Ambassador
What would my responsibilities be?
- Hold an information table each semester
- Obtain a list of names and e-mail addresses of accounting students on campus
- Secure at least two meetings with an accounting professor or on-campus Accounting organizations, such as Beta Alpha Psi, other business fraternities or accounting clubs
- Represent Surgent at your college’s accounting events
What qualifications do I need?
- An accounting major with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Active on-campus involvement within accounting organizations
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What do I gain?
- Your choice between a free full CPA or CMA review course upon successful completion of your duties as a Student Ambassador
- Free FAR CPA review section when you start
- Chances to win extra cash through Student Ambassador contests
- A jumpstart on your CPA journey
- A community focused on your success
- Valuable skills for your resume
Apply to our Student Ambassador Program today!
Submit your information and one of our team members will reach out to you.